28 July 2021
9.30 - 4.30
£80 / £95 / £120*
return to courses overview
return to training calendar
Instant stories, sudden poems, an excitement of words: when we step outside into a wider environment, there are adventures everywhere and this workshop will explore ways of building those tales with groups.
Alongside our storymaking, we will explore ways for recording our tales in storysticks and bundles, big books, small books, one piece books, pop-up landscapes and fold-out theatres.
A workshop for anyone who wants to find new, or extend their existing, ways of playing with stories with groups or just for themselves.
Course Leader: Gordon MacLellan
One of the best-known trainers in the UK, Gordon is a freelance community environmental arts worker and author of ‘Talking to the Earth’ & ‘Sacred Animals’.
* rates for individuals / voluntary-charitable organisations / businesses
For late availability and/or last minute bookings please call 07919 093784
What to bring
- Please bring Packed lunch (tea & coffee provided)
- Warm / waterproof clothing and boots/trainers
- Notebook & pen
No refunds or credits for cancellations <28 days - see our terms & conditions for details
How to Book
1. Email us here: please provide your contact details and how you would like to pay i.e. BACS or card
2. By phone: call 01803 868269 (message service when office unattended)
3. Online booking (Eventbrite fees apply) - coming soon