What's going down at WildWise...?
- Whoop Whoop! Our WildWise Hunger Games camp dates for 2018 are confirmed and are now bookable online. See our WildWise Hunger Games webpage for details.
- Nature based Mentoring Programmes for Young People: dates for our Wolf Pack 2018 programme for young men (12-16) are also now finalised and places can be booked online. We have had an enormous amount of early interest for this and expect places to go quickly. You can pay a deposit to reserve your boy's place.
NB Wild Time for Girls will also be returning.... we will be releasing details on that asap.
- We have finally come to the end of our 2017 Professional Training season and this weekend see the culmination of this year's outdoor leader training programme Call of the Wild, the focus of which is Leadership: leadership styles, eco constellations, information & resources for environmental education and, last but not least, a celebration! (a grand banquet in reflection and celebration of the year)
- Call of the Wild 2018 is proving to be extremely popular and booking fast, in fact we only have 3 or 4 places left. Please don't delay if you are interested - visit the Schumacher College website for more information and to book your place. Or if you wish to discuss the programme details further call Chris directly on 07919 093784.
- The New WildWise App: we are very excited that our first WildWise app is in development and should be available soon. We will keep you posted on this and should have an announcement in the near future!
- 2018 Public Events Programme - planning is underway and we hope to have most of the programme online and bookable before Christmas. In the meantime some key camp dates for your diaries.......
Dangerous Weekend for Boys: August 3 - 5 2018
Forest Rangers Camp (8-12 years): July 30 - Aug 2 2018
Family Camp: August 7-12 2018
Wolf Pack 2018 - 5 camps: April 4-6, June 1-3, July 27-29, Sept 15-16, Oct 25-27
Check back before Christmas to see the full programme