"The end of childhood is when things cease to astonish us" Eugene Ionesco
A special invitation to bring both the wild child (or wild children) that you parent/care for, and the wild child that lives inside you. Both need a quality of attention and this weekend they are going to get it!
The natural world issues endless invitations to jump into wild experiences, and under the skilled and experienced guidance of our team we’ll be offering a menu of immersive activity that will bring your connection to the natural world to a whole new level.
Think naughty. I mean, the sort of stuff you just can’t get away with at school - getting muddy, making dens, nightwalks, firemaking, staying up late….
This weekend is also about connection to each other and to the natural world. We’ll build a camp community, cook over the fire and learn some amazing new things. Most of all we’ll form new friendships and spend meaningful ‘adult and child time’ out in a beautiful wildwood setting.
"Must we always teach our children with books? Let them look at the mountains and the stars up above. Let them look at the beauty of the waters and the trees and flowers on earth. They will then begin to think, and to think is the beginning of a real education" David Polis
- Evening meals; simple breakfasts; teas/coffees etc
- All activities and any necessary equipment
What you need to bring:
- Tent and sleeping gear (bag/mat) NB Tents may be hired on request
- food for 2 x lunches and any additional snacks/luxury foods
How to book:
1. Email us here: please provide your contact details and how you would like to pay i.e. BACS or card
2. By phone: call 01803 868269 (message service when office unattended)
3. Online booking via Eventbrite: instant booking with immediate confirmation (eventbrite booking fees apply) - see below: