7 wanders in the wild to romance the natural world on the Dartington estate.
A diverse menu of wild encounters and experiences to give you and/or your family that sense of wonder and reverence that underpins healthy nature connection. Each 2-3 hour event takes place on the beautiful Dartington estate, at different times of the day/night, and in secret locations! Details below:
- 3rd May: 2-4pm Cups of Honey**: an interactive flower walk in the delicious Dartington springtime
- 11th June, 8-10.30pm Nightwalk**: a thrilling encounter with characters and caricatures of nocturnal nature
- 25th June, 8.30-10pm: A Viewing Party: a Japanese tradition, a ritual form of appreciation of natural phenomena.
- 26th June, 10am-1pm: Messing about on the River - a summer paddle
- 18th Sept, 7.30-9.30pm: Nightwatchers - a guided excursion by the mysterious 'Nightwatcher' into the enchantment of the night
- 16th Oct 2.30-5pm Mushroom Magic: a fungal foray and fry-up *full*
- 30th Oct 7.30-9.30pm Star Trek: celestial enchantment….to infinity and beyond!
NB Events suitable for children (6+ years) indicated below**
Event Leaders: Chris Salisbury and/or Tom Wigston
HOW TO BOOK
Online booking via Eventbrite: instant booking with immediate confirmation (Eventbrite booking fees apply). Click on the event you want from the list below:
3rd May 2-4pm Cups of Honey
11th June, 8-10.30pm Nightwalk OR FOR LATE PLACES CALL CHRIS DIRECTLY 07919 093784
25th June, 8.30-10pm: A Viewing Party
26th June, 10am-1pm: Messing about on the River
18th September, 7.30-9.30pm Nightwatchers *now cancelled*
16th October 2.30-5pm Mushroom Magic *full*
30th October 7.30-9.30pm Star Trek
In the meantime you can register your interest here.