7 wanders in the wild to romance the natural world on the Dartington estate.
A diverse menu of wild encounters and experiences to give you and/or your family that sense of wonder and reverence that underpins healthy nature connection.
All events are family friendly - all children being welcome - but please note activities are aimed at, and most suitable for, children aged 6+ years; and that some events take place late in the evening.
Each 2-3 hour event takes place on the beautiful Dartington estate, at different times of the day/night, and in secret locations! Details below:
- 16th April, 7-8.30pm: A Viewing Party - a Japanese tradition, a ritual form of appreciation of natural phenomena.
- 24th April: 2-4pm: Cups of Honey - an interactive flower walk in the delicious Dartington springtime
- 27th May, 7.30-10pm: Nightwalk - a thrilling encounter with characters and caricatures of nocturnal nature
- 29th May; 2-4pm: Earthwalk - a series of sensory activities and experiences to connect us to the natural world
- 26th June, 2-5pm: Messing about on the River - a summer paddle cancelled
- 18th Sept, 7.30-9.30pm: Nightwatchers - a guided excursion into the enchantment of the night
- 29th Oct, 7-9pm: Star Trek - celestial enchantment….to infinity and beyond!
- 30th Oct, 2.30-5pm: Earth Whispers - a fungal foray
Event Leaders: Chris Salisbury and/or Tom Wigston.
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings for these particular events are done online.
Please click on the links in the list above to book your places on the event of your choice.
You will be taken to our eventbrite event page to make an instant booking with immediate confirmation (NB Eventbrite booking fees apply).
FOR ANY LATE PLACES YOU MAY CALL CHRIS DIRECTLY 07919 093784