7 wanders in the wild to romance the natural world on the Dartington estate.
A diverse menu of wild encounters and experiences to give you and/or your family that sense of wonder and reverence that underpins healthy nature connection. Each 2-3 hour event takes place on the beautiful Dartington estate, at different times of the day/night, and in secret locations! Details below:
- 16th April, 7-8.30pm: A Viewing Party - a Japanese tradition, a ritual form of appreciation of natural phenomena.
- 24th April: 2-4pm: Cups of Honey** - an interactive flower walk in the delicious Dartington springtime
- 27th May, 7.30-10pm: Nightwalk** - a thrilling encounter with characters and caricatures of nocturnal nature
- 29th May; 2-4pm: Earthwalk - a series of sensory activities and experiences to connect us to the natural world
- 26th June, 2-5pm: Messing about on the River - a summer paddle
- 18th Sept, 7.30-9.30pm: Nightwatchers - a guided excursion into the enchantment of the night
- 29th Oct, 7-9pm: Star Trek - celestial enchantment….to infinity and beyond!
- 30th Oct, 2.30-5pm: Earth Whispers - a fungal foray
** indicates event suitable for children (6+ years)
Event Leaders: Chris Salisbury and/or Tom Wigston
HOW TO BOOK
Online booking via Eventbrite: instant booking with immediate confirmation (Eventbrite booking fees apply). COMING SOON....
In the meantime email us to register your interest.
FOR ANY LATE PLACES CALL CHRIS DIRECTLY 07919 093784