WildWise believes that everybody should get outside more and enjoy the natural environment and school kids are no exception!
WildWise has for many years been delivering bespoke outdoor events for schools. These include one day, overnight (24 hour) and camps typically from 2- 5 days.
Our events are tailored to the needs of the group. We are therefore able to develop programmes incorporating elements of bushcraft that can be linked to particular aspects of the curriculum or support learning around a specific topic. Alternatively the focus may be to provide opportunities for personal development and learning for those who are not best supported in a more traditional classroom environment.
In all cases individual tasks & team building activities are planned which encourage:
• practical problem solving & team work skills
• personal responsibility & respect for others
• physical activity, health & wellbeing
• environmental awareness & conservation
Schools we have worked with include:
• Claremont Fan Court School, Esher, Surrey
• Moretonhampstead Primary School, Devon
• Whitchurch Community Primary School, Tavistock
• King Edward 6th Community College (KEVICC), Totnes
• Brockwood Park School, Bramdean, Hampshire
• Wynstones School, Gloucester
• Woodlands School, Plymouth
• Bristol Steiner School
• Ratcliffe School, Dawlish
"Heartfelt thanks for our superb camping experience. The children were exhausted but filled with an inner calm and peace. None of us forget the myriad of impressions imprinted in our eyes, fingers, ears, noses and tastebuds; everyone has their own special memory as you awakened our senses and heightened our awareness of our surroundings. May you inspire many children in the future" Eileen Brassington, Sandford School
For more information on what we can offer see: